[CONDUIT #GAF-915792]: testing new additions to CONDUIT

Hi Art,

re: testing new additions for CONDUIT
> Yes.  Will it come on a different feed type to keep distribution from
> going public?

There was some discussion about using the EXP feedtype, but I don't
think that was resolved.  I will touch base with Patrick and (re)suggest
using EXP instead of CONDUIT.

re: check ldmping/notifyme from your end
> It works.

Excellent.  Thanks for testing this!

I will send you additional information when I get it back from Patrick/WOC.

Ticket ID: GAF-915792
Department: Support CONDUIT