[CONDUIT #QBE-263069]: testing new additions to CONDUIT

Hi Brendon,

re:
> Can you check daffy to see if I have permission to request data?  I am
> attempting to request from cyclone.plymouth.edu

I just checked... you were ALLOWed, but the firewall had external access
through port 388 blocked.  I just changed the firewall settings and
tested from a machine at U Wisconsin.  Please try again.

Ticket ID: QBE-263069
Department: Support CONDUIT