[IDD #QKE-188085]: Restrictions on Canadian Radar data

Hi Harry,

re:
> Are there any restriction on the Canadian radar data we get via IDD?

We know of no restrictions on the Canadian radar data we are getting from
Pelmorex.

re:
> Can we post products on the web from this data?

Yes.  In fact, the Canadian radar data has been incorporated into the radar
displays used in the PAW (PDA Animated Weather display) from UW/SSEC.  I
run the PAW Google Gadget all of the time, and it nice to see weather
not be truncated at the northern border.

Ticket ID: QKE-188085
Department: Support IDD