[LDM #CIB-153307]: ldm.pq

Hi Wen,

re:
> I switched request NOGAPS to idd.unidata.ucar.edu. It works now.

Very good.

re:
> Do you think we can also get HRS NOAAPORT data, UNIWISC|FLS2 windprofiler
> data form idd.unidata?

Are your requests for these other datastreams not being ALLOWed by the
upstream host(s)?

If you are able to feed from flood.atmos.uiuc.edu, then we want you to
continue your request to it.  If you are not able to feed from
flood.atmos.uiuc.edu,
I will contact the LDM site administrator and get them to add the appropriate
ALLOW(s).

Ticket ID: CIB-153307
Department: Support IDD