Re: NLDN Request

Hi Todd,

Do you need our IP's as well, or just the IP of the machine feeding you the NLDN data:

Name:   striker2.atmos.albany.edu
Address: 169.226.43.55

..is the IP needed for lightning data, and for anything from us, we prefer a "mask" for the two below sub-nets as we swap machines in and out.

128.117.140.*

and

128.117.156.*

140 is standard network, and 156 is our "jumbo frame" network.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Cheers,

Jeff