[IDD #GOK-818269]: Help -- NEXRAD3 feed no longer working, along with some GOES imagery from UNIWISC

Hi Gary,

re:
> Marcus Buker: Do you wish for me to continue setting up the VPN. This will
> allow the Vendor to test the speed of the connection and verify that this is
> the problem. If so I can set this Thur morning, after approval of the change
> management meeting on Wend.

I think that you can hold off on setting up the VPN connection -- the
information
provided in previous emails was sufficient for us to get a good handle on the
challenges that exist in the WIU network.  We will continue to work with Marcus
to define the minimum set of products/bandwidth he needs to be able to support
education and research activities in his department.

Ticket ID: GOK-818269
Department: Support IDD