[IDD #DEG-354335]: UMass Lowell ldm machine

Hi Frank,

re:
> graupl used to report stats, but not sure how long it hasn't.

Me neither.

re:
> From time
> to time, it got itself messed up and was unable to report them too -
> another wrinkle.

OK.

re:
> But I the exec line is not commented out on drizzl, so
> port 112 must be blocked somewhere.

That is the most likely cause.

re:
> Is it possible that I'm doing it inadvertently on drizzl?

Only if you are controlling the firewall on drizzl.  Just so you know,
it is unusual to block outgoing ports (at universities, at least).  If
it is a blocked port issue, I would suspect campus security folks first.

Ticket ID: DEG-354335
Department: Support IDD