[LDM #FIG-575072]: How to get the full level 3 data feed minus ten products?

Hi Gilbert,
re:
> I still don't know whaat is acceptable syntax for the ldmd.conf file.

ldmd.conf supports extended regular expressions in the same way that
is supported in pqact.conf configuration files.  These are also supported
by the 'notifyme' utility, so it can be used to test your ERE before
changing entries in ldmd.conf.

re:
> What about this?
>
> request NNEXRAD3 "/p(N0Q|N0U|etc)" noaaport.admin.niu.edu

Yes, this would work except the feed name is either NNEXRAD or NEXRAD3 not
NNEXRAD3.  The 'notifyme' test of this would be:

notifyme -vl- -f NEXRAD3 -p "/p(N0Q|N0U|etc)" -h noaaport.admin.niu.edu

The ERE portion is surrounded by quotes so that the parentheses and ORs
won't be interpreted by your shell.

Ticket ID: FIG-575072
Department: Support IDD