[IDD #WIN-117431]: Canadian Radar Data

Hi Brian,

re: response from Jerry Robaidek about feeding you (NWS/JSC) the Canadian
radar data:

  Hi Tom,

  Yes, we would be willing to feed Brian's group.  They can contact me so
  that we get the correct allows in.

  Regards,

  Jerry
  --
  Jerrold Robaidek                              Email:  address@hidden
  SSEC Data Center                              Phone: (608) 262-6025

Please contact Jerry directly to get/provide the necessary information.

Ticket ID: WIN-117431
Department: Support IDD