[IDD #DOF-333437]: LDM feed port idd.unidata.ucar.edu using port 388

Hi,

re:
> We are having issues receiving data though our LDM feed port:
> idd.unidata.ucar.edu using port 388.
>
> Could you please let us know if you are having any issues?

Can you confirm/refute that data started flowing to you after you
sent this note?

Yesterday, there was a major outage in the NOAAPort SBN.  Since
several IDD datastreams are populated with data received from the
SBN, those data stopped flowing during the NOAA outage.  Service
was restored at about 0 UTC this morning, so your feeds should have
returned with no intervention by you.

Ticket ID: DOF-333437
Department: Support IDD