[IDD #LUP-302204]: Need upstream data-feed for LDM

Hi Mike,

re:
> I've never received anything about my request for access to a second LDM
> backup server.  Was this request completed?  If so, what server should I
> access as my backup?  Thanks

Following is the reply we sent to you on November 5, 2010 at 11:55 MDT that
recommended that you redundantly feed from idd.cise-nsf.gov and
idd.unidata.ucar.edu:

  > Hi Mike,
  >
  > re:
  > > I currently have NEXRAD2 feeds from idd.cise-nsf.gov to my two TVA
servers.
  > > When idd.cise-nsf.gov was down recently, I lost all data to both servers.
  > > Would it be possible for my dev server to get the NEXRAD2 data from a
  > > different server, possibly one out of Atlanta?  That would provide more
  > > redundancy and less chance I would lose all incoming data.  Thanks
  >
  > What might make more sense is to implement the following:
  >
  > - have your 'dev' server feed from your other server
  >
  > - have your other server feed redundantly from idd.cise-nsf.gov and
  >   idd.unidata.ucar.edu
  >
  > We will check to see if there is a site in Georgia that would be
  > willing to feed you.

We have not (yet) identified a site in Georgia who would be willing
to feed you the NEXRAD Level II data.  If/when we do, we will contact
you to as that you switch to use of that site.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email...

Ticket ID: LUP-302204
Department: Support IDD