[IDD #XLN-917790]: IDD Feed For AMS

Hi Kevin,

re:
> I am writing regarding the possibility of bringing in an IDD feed at the
> AMS.  We would like to demonstrate the NWS AWIPS II software at the
> conference, and last year you were kind enough to allow us to utilize an
> IDD feed for display of live data.  I was wondering if this would be
> possible again, and if so with whom I could get in touch to get the
> details.  We are happy to display a sign once more to show by whom our
> feed is provided.

We will be happy to provide you with an IDD feed of whatever data you want.
Since we will also have a booth in the exhibit hall, it will be best if
there is one feed/set of feeds into the hall and then relayed to others
that want the data.  It is not clear to me at this time if it would be better
to feed you and have you relay to us or visa versa.  We can work out that
detail during the setup period on Sunday, January 23.

Will you be the contact in the Raytheon booth, or will we need to talk to
someone else?

re:
> Thank you in advance for your consideration!

No worries.

Ticket ID: XLN-917790
Department: Support IDD