[IDD #XLN-917790]: IDD Feed For AMS

Hi Kevin,

re:
> Just wanted to see if we were still set for this weekend.

Yup.  I get into Seattle on Saturday afternoon, and will head over to
the exhibit floor after checking into my hotel and visiting the student
conference.  If our equipment has been delivered, I will also setup
our booth and get the IDD transfer working.

re:
> I'll be at
> the booth.  I can send my contact information if you need, too.  This
> email will also work.

I will make sure to wander by your booth on Saturday and, of course,
Sunday.  We can get the data transfers working and chat about any
thing else that is of interest.

Since I don't carry a cell phone, email is the best means of getting
in touch...

See you tomorrow or Sunday!

Ticket ID: XLN-917790
Department: Support IDD