[IDD #ARK-765202]: idd.unidata.ucar.edu will not feed freshair2.atmos.washington.edu

Hi Harry,

re:
> idd.unidata.ucar.edu is rejecting connections from
> freshair2.atmos.washington.edu.

I noticed that there had been problems flushing the connection to freshair2 on
the cluster node of idd.unidata.ucar.edu that freshair2 was connecting to.  I
started to poke around and decided to restart the LDM on that node before seeing
your follow-up email:

> This appears to have been fixed at 0236 UTC.

Please let us know if you see a reoccurrence of the feed problem.

Ticket ID: ARK-765202
Department: Support IDD