Re: LDM Feed of COSMIC Data

Thanks, Karl.  We already have access to idd.unidata.ucar.edu
from our server 'gsddata.esrl.noaa.gov', and I can see EXP/COSMIC
data via notifyme.  So, we probably are all set.  I will let you
know if we have any problems.

For the record, here are the particulars you requested:

    * Site Name:  NOAA/ESRL/Global Systems Division
    * Site Administrator:  Bob Lipschutz
    * Email Address:  address@hidden
    * Phone Number:  303-497-6636
    * Fully Qualified Hostname:  gsddata.esrl.noaa.gov

    Bob Lipschutz
    NOAA/ESRL/Global Systems Division
    IT Services / Data Systems Group
    303-497-6636