Re: [ldm-users] bigbird and sasquatch offline for a move

UPDATE
The hardware is moved but the network I thought I was supposed to use wasn't available for this purpose, so we've had to get some network work done. I believe both servers will be online tomorrow morning. I'll do an ldmadmin restart to make sure the various upstreams for these two servers recognize them.

There may be a readdressing in the future, but that's not yet certain.

I want to apologize to everyone for the problems this has caused. The timing could have been better, but was out of my control. I know it's an excuse, and not a reason (and I even know the difference), but it's the best I can offer.

Gerry

Gerald Creager wrote:
I'll be moving bigbird and sasquatch to a new physical location with better connectivity and power support on Monday. They will probably become unavailable about 0400 CDT (GMT-5:00) and hopefully will be back online by noon CDT.

Please plan your failovers appropriately. I'll send updates and status reports as they emerge.

gerry

--
Gerry Creager -- address@hidden
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983