[LDM #GOE-694008]: Request for temporary IDD for NWA Demo

Hi Brad,

re:
> Thanks so much, the address contact will be:
>
> Hyatt Place Birmingham/Downtown
> ATTN:  Brad Scalio (guest)
> 2024 4th Avenue South
> Birmingham, AL 35233 USA

Very good.  We FedExed (2nd day 'cause we get really cheap rates)
to the hotel a small plexiglass display that holds an 8x11 sheet
of paper and several copies of a sign that says that the data feeds
being used are being provided by Unidata.  Please be on the lookout
for this when you check-in at the hotel.  We will probably call
the hotel and warn them of the FedEx package.

re:
> I will let you know when things are setup and you will see the
> connection probably sometime Sunday 10/16/11

I will be reading email throughout the day on Sunday (but not
continuously), so I will be able to tweak things on our end
if needed.

Ticket ID: GOE-694008
Department: Support IDD