[IDD #JHR-989766]: Assistance in becoming a Unidata user

Hi Tim,

re:
> We have setup:   awips.valleyair.org
>
> Please allow that address on the streaming server

Done as of 20111101.1238 MDT.

> and when I get LDM operational I'll try to grab data.

After you install the LDM, please test data requests to
your assigned upstream host, aeolus.ucsd.edu, as follows:

<as 'ldm' on awips.valleyair.org>
cd ~ldm
notifyme -vl- -f ANY -h awips.valleyair.org

Ticket ID: JHR-989766
Department: Support IDD