[IDD #HEU-512343]: 20111213: need to switch NEXRAD2 REQUEST(s)

Hi Art,

I'm writing to let you now that the Weather Service is on the verge of
shutting down NEXRAD Level II data from the MAX (which is located on
the University of Maryland campus).  As part of shutting down NEXRAD2
relay through the MAX, the Weather Service has asked us (Unidata Program
Center) to assume toplevel relay status for those data, and we have
agreed to provide the service through our IDD relay cluster,
idd.unidata.ucar.edu,
here in Boulder.

The PSU IDD machines have been ALLOWed on idd.unidata.ucar.edu for
quite some time now.  Please switch your data request from the MAX to
idd.unidata.ucar.edu as soon as it is convenient for you.

Please let us know if/when you have questions about the transition in
toplevel relay activities for Level II data.