[IDD #EAH-233585]: 20111213: need to switch NEXRAD2 REQUEST(s)

Hi Brendon,

re: switching REQUEST for NEXRAD2 feed to Unidata relay cluster

> I've made the switch.

Thanks for the quick action!

re:
> Keep in mind that Plymouth State became a university in 2003, so
> from my perspective, your original email looked fine. We're the
> PSU that hasn't been in the news much lately... ;)

Wow, so I didn't screw-up as badly as I thought!?

Do folks there refer to Plymouth as PSU?  If yes, I will have to remember
this for the future...

Ticket ID: EAH-233585
Department: Support IDD