[IDD #NES-784054]: Cannot no longer connect to ldm.meteo.ec.gc.ca with IP change at UQAM

Hi Christian,

re:
> Since the IP change at UQAM for kepler.sca.uqam.ca, I can no longer connect
> to ldm.meteo.ec.gc.ca.
> Can the ldm config of EC LDM be updated to the new IP?

We would assume so, but since we do not maintain this machine, we have no
control over the configuration of the LDM running on it.

re:
> kepler.sca.uqam.ca has address 132.208.150.69

I sent your request to an folks at Environment Canada that we have dealt with
in the past.  Since I don't know if they are the appropriate people to act
on your request, I can not be sure that my email will result in data flowing
resuming on your end.

Question:

- is the feed in question GEM?

Ticket ID: NES-784054