[IDD #HPQ-350296]: HRRR data?

Hi Peter,

> I am sorry I do not meet those criteria. I am considering forecast data
> sources for a subscription based real time hydro forecast.

Sounds like the USGS or RFC :)

> Given that the HRRR won't work, what would you recommend as the most
> high-resolution spatially and temporally forecast for forcing a hydro model?

The HRRR will likely be publicly available in the not too distant future via
NCDC and the NOMADS project.

The HRRR is run from the rapid refresh, so that might be a good starting point.

I ~think you maybe able to get FTP access from NOAA for the HRRR data, but that
is also "restricted" currently.

Please see:

http://rapidrefresh.noaa.gov/

..but i suspect you will want the HRRR when it becomes publicly available

> Thanks again for your help!

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber