[IDD #HIF-625790]: No data on idd servers

Hi Adam,

re:
> One more data note.  Nexrad3, NGRID, and NIMAGE that I use to feed from
> pavan.srcc.lsu.edu are non existant still.  Do I still need to get them from
> them or someone else?  I just want to make sure I am feeding from the
> correct feed sites for everything.

If you are unable to get the data you need from a particular upstream
site, you should switch to a different site.  Please try feeding
from the IDD cluster that TAMU is operating:

idd.tamu.edu

Before changing your feed REQUEST(s), make sure that you are ALLOWed
to feed from the upstream by running the LDM utility 'notifyme':

<as 'ldm' on tornado>
notifyme -vl- -h idd.tamu.edu

(I included this for the sake of others that will read this response.
I realize that you already know how/why to do this.)

Ticket ID: HIF-625790
Department: Support IDD