[IDD #OSZ-844308]: Correct source for NEXRAD2 data.

Hi Harry,

re:
> I must have missed a message about changing the feed source for NEXRAD2.
> My ldm is currently pointing to 129.15.194.234-238, but I am seeing
> no data.   I just switched to idd.unidata.ucar.edu. Is that where I
> should point to from now on?

We have received no messages from the IRADS folks that folks should
switch NEXRAD2 feeds away from their machines (129.15.194.234
is greenlantern.caps.ou.edu, for instance).  The fact that you were
receiving nothing from IRADS indicates that they are having some problems.

Question:

- were your feed REQUESTs being denied, or was there simply no data
  showing up in active feed requests?

Comment:

You can feed from idd.unidata.ucar.edu until the situation at IRADS
is cleared-up.

Ticket ID: OSZ-844308
Department: Support IDD