[IDD #OSZ-844308]: Correct source for NEXRAD2 data.

Hi Harry,

Quick update on feeding NEXRAD2 from IRADS (CAPS at OU)...

I sent an email to the contact we have had at IRADS asking
if they changed the setup on their Level 2 relay machines
129.15.194.23[35678].  So far, we have not heard back from
anyone at IRADS.

Just so you know: you/UW was not the only Unidat site that
encountered problems in REQUESTing data from IRADS.  Texas
A&M also has been having problems, but they didn't notice
because they had multiple, redundant feed REQUESTs to different
upstream hosts, so data continued to flow to them.

I will update you (and TAMU) when we get some information
back from IRADS...

Ticket ID: OSZ-844308
Department: Support IDD