[IDD #DBA-237075]: re: no radar data since 1030Z

Hi Lucio,

re:
> Good Morning, We have not received any radar data since 1030Z,
> SOURCE machine idd.unidata.ucar.edu using port 388

There have been no anomalies with NEXRAD radar data distribution this
morning.

If the radar data you are referring to is NEXRAD Level 2 which is
distributed in the IDD NEXRAD2 datastream, and if your machine is
ldm-data.cmc.ec.gc.ca, then the real-time statistics that you are
reporting back to us show that you have been receiving the data
continuously this morning:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Projects -> Internet Data Distribution
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/index.html#idd

    IDD Current Operational Status
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/rtstats/

      Statistics by Host
      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex

ldm-data.cmc.ec.gc.ca [6.10.1]
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?ldm-data.cmc.ec.gc.ca

  NEXRAD2 -> volume

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NEXRAD2+ldm-data.cmc.ec.gc.ca

Please check your monitoring and/or processing setup to make sure that
there is nothing amiss on your end.

Ticket ID: DBA-237075
Department: Support IDD