[IDD #IVA-124665]: old NEXRAD data

Hi James,

re:
> We are currently receiving old NEXRAD data via Unidata's LDM. This started
> about
> 6 1/2 hours ago, a little before 1850Z. Data has been running as much as 1 1/2
> hours late.
>
> Are there problems at your end?

Some questions:

- which NEXRAD data are you referring to, the Level 3 products in the
  NEXRAD3 feed, or the full volume scan products in the NEXRAD2 feed?

- is the machine on which you are seeing the problems cmpo4.mit.edu?

  If yes, that machine REQUESTs both NEXRAD2 and NEXRAD3 feeds
  from the Rutgers machine, ldm.envsci.rutgers.edu, and the
  LDM administrator for that machine at Rutgers will need to be
  contacted:

  Steve Decker <address@hidden>

- is the problem persisting?

  If yes, please send Steve Decker a note asking him if something
  has changed in their setup.

Ticket ID: IVA-124665
Department: Support IDD