[IDD #HXV-647872]: Re: [ldm-users] Can now remove old UQAM LDM server from LDM allow entries (fwd)

Hi Tom,

re:
> If I wanted to sent a copy of a message (see below) like this involving
> changes to upstream, downstreams hosts on the IDD, what email address
> should I send it to?  Messages not asking for support but basically just a
> FYI for you guys.  Thanks.

Please send informational messages intended for us (UPC) to:

address@hidden

If you need to inform the LDM/IDD community about upcoming changes, etc.,
please continue to send the information messages to the
ldm-users2unidata.ucar.edu
email list.

Ticket ID: HXV-647872
Department: Support IDD