[IDD #MTL-429470]: FW: ECMWF

> The European Center referred me to you.  Can you help?  See below.

Hi Jim,

I see a note from Jerry at SSEC, not sure what ECMWF data SSEC gets above and
beyond what we carry. We have the ECMWF
model output fields that are available in NOAAPort, and that is a VERY SMALL
subset, certainly not all the output
from the run..I am currently "sniffing" the feed to see exactly what is there,
will let that run for at least 12 hours.

A couple of things to clarify:

1) Unidata provides feeds for universities and research organizations, NOT
private or commercial groups.

2) The ECMWF we get via NOAAPort is a dramatic subset of the full run.

If you have a university or research org address for a machine to run the LDM
that would work and we can get you going. If this is not for a university or
research org, we will not be able to feed you directly.

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support