[IDD #MTL-429470]: FW: ECMWF

> Any news yet?

We will notify you as soon as we hear back, do you have the IP address of the
machine
you plan to install the LDM on. We can do some basic connectivity tests, and
insure you have BOTH forward and reverse DNS (which is needed to run the LDM)

Keep in mind that we are asking a "favor" for Rutgers to allow a feed to your
school, and that they will also be "supporting" you in your activities since we
(Unidata Program Center) cannot provide that level of support to k-12 sites

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support