[LDM #NLZ-521997]: missing GOES satellite feeds

Hi Neal,

re:
> How do I go about checking if I have the proper feeds to get the GOES-11
> satellite data?

GOES-11 was replaced as GOES-West by GOES-15 some time ago.  GOES-15
products replaced those from GOES-11 at the time of the change.

re:
> It seems our system stopped pulling that data back in
> February 2011.

This fits with the change in NOAA's GOES-West operations.

re:
> Several of the other GOES satellite data is also outdated,
> but GOES-13 and GOES-15 are still being updated. The current feed requests
> we're pulling in are below:
>
> REQUEST FNEXRAD|IDS|DDPLUS|UNIWISC ".*" idd.unidata.ucar.edu
> REQUEST FNEXRAD|IDS|DDPLUS|UNIWISC ".*" idd.meteo.psu.edu
>
> REQUEST HDS ".*" idd.unidata.ucar.edu
> REQUEST HDS ".*" idd.meteo.psu.edu
>
> REQUEST NNEXRAD ".*" idd.unidata.ucar.edu
> REQUEST NNEXRAD ".*" idd.meteo.psu.edu
>
> REQUEST NGRID ".*" idd.unidata.ucar.edu
> REQUEST NGRID ".*" idd.meteo.psu.edu

Your REQUEST for UNIWISC image is correct.  I am guessing that you are
using GEMPAK and its configuration for NMAP2 needs to be updated
to use the GOES-15 images instead of GOES-11.  Please let us know
if your situation is different.

re:
> Thanks,

No worries.