[LDM #YAD-659209]: pqact question

Hi Michael,

re:
> I've searched the archives on the unidata website but I've not hit on the
> right answer yet.  My ldm is receiving data, some of which has paths in the
> file name.  /a/b/c/file.txt for example.  Other files arrive file name
> alone (file.txt).

Quick clarification:  the LDM sends individual products to one or more
other LDMs.  There is no default directory structure associated with
the products ** unless ** one is embodied in the Product ID that
is associated with the product.  What this means is that any directory
structure you see is a result of that structure being specified in
a pattern-action file action.

re:
> In my pqact file, how do I strip the path from the file name?

Please send us your pattern-action file(s) and a bit of an explanation
of what you would like to be able to do (how you want to file the
products, for example), and we will provide some examples of how
you can change your existing action(s).

Ticket ID: YAD-659209
Department: Support IDD