[LDM #GXI-553029]: LDM move

Hi Bongchul,

re:
> I know that there was an issue of incomplete Level II files a few years ago.
> But when I look at the LDM on our end, it seems like that we were trying to
> figure out
> classifying incomplete files into usable and unusable files (we call it
> quality control)
> at that time.

OK.  I was under the impression that Robb Kambic was working with or, at least,
discussing
the approach that was adopted here.  Since I was not part of the discussions, I
can't
say for sure what was/wasn't said/shared.

re:
> I don't think that we have a piece of cord related to reassembling of the
> data as you
> described.

OK.

re:
> Could you please send me the perl script "hhmmssRadarII.pl" that you are
> using so that I
> can compare it with ours?

I included this as an attachment to my previous email (along with the LDM
pattern-action
file that contains the actions we use for the Level 2 processing).  Did you not
get
those attachments?  If no, I will resend.

Ticket ID: GXI-553029
Department: Support IDD