[LDM #RHW-703095]: Errors: "Upstream LDM says we're not allowed to receive requested products"

Hi Sue,

re:
> Thanks Tom,
> Your email is very helpful.

No worries.  I wish that we had better news for you!

re:
> It looks like I have configured the
> pqact.conf properly and they just are not available!

Yup, that's my reading as well.

re:
> So is there another way to get a live feed of NME, TVS, and NHI ?

Hmm... I believe that one might be able to get a subscription from the
RPCCDS, but I do not have any information how to do this or if it is
even possible.  Plus, such a service would undoubtedly cost money.
I vaguely recall having conversations with folks at the RPCCDS on their
use of the LDM for collecting/disseminating all Level 3 products, but
I can not recall the specifics; sorry!

re:
> thank you!

No worries.  Sorry the data you need is not available in the IDD!

Ticket ID: RHW-703095
Department: Support IDD