[Datastream #AEC-150755]: Rapid Refresh model over NOAAPORT

Hi Kevin,

re:
> It seems like the NGRID feed is not coming over the back-up machines
> unidata2 and unidata2-new in our Data Center since Friday.

Weird.

re:
> Do you see anything on your end?

I logged into unidata2-new.ssec.wisc.eud as 'ldm' to check out why NGRID
was not being received.  I found that the redundancy in NGRID depended
on ingest from two SSEC NOAAPort machines and the NOAAPort instance at
Northern Illinois.  Apparently, there has been a problem with the NGRID
ingest on the SSEC NOAAPort machines, and the Northern Illinois
NOAAPort presence has been decommissioned.

I remove the REQUESTs for feeds from the NIU machine and added a redundant
REQUEST to idd.unidata.ucar.edu; the NGRID data is now flowing into
unidata2-new.

Please let us know if you see anything else that is not working correctly.

Ticket ID: AEC-150755
Department: Support IDD