[IDD #VRK-635010]: idd data

> Hi Tom,
> GIFS is Global Telecommunications System Internet File Service
> (https://ra4-gifs.weather.gov/).

Thanks!  I was not aware of this service; I just sent in a request to get
access to this data source so I can see if there is any GTS data available
through it that is not available in the NOAAPort SBN.  The portion of the
GTS that the NWS includes in NOAAPort is what we are able to relay to sites
via the IDD.

re:
> Ok we did download, build and install the most recent version of the
> LDM on our linux (centos 6.4 64bit) machine.

Excellent!

re:
> Please advice how you want to proceed.

The first thing I need for you to do is run the following:

<as 'ldm' on your machine>

notifyme -vl- -f ANY -h oliver.unidata.ucar.edu

This REQUEST will likely be denied, but it should give us the information
we need to ALLOW feed REQUEST(s) from the machine on your toplevel IDD
relay cluster, idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

Please let me know as soon as you can run the 'notifyme' test.  I will
then examine the LDM log files on oliver to get the IP address and possible
machine name of your machine.  I will then setup access for your machine
to feed IDS|DDPLUS from our relay cluster.

Ticket ID: VRK-635010
Department: Support IDD