[IDD #MAZ-860352]: Request for Access to IDD

Hi Arturo,

re:
> We have just installed a new server for our research center and would like
> to get access to IDS|DDPLUS my information is follows.
>
> Texas A&M International University
> Center for Earth and Environmental Studies
> Arturo Diaz Jr
> Programmer I
> 956-326-2415
> address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>
> New Server name: cees-unidata.tamiu.edu
>
> I am currently allows to receive data for a test machine from idd.tamu.edu
> but I am not sure about a direct e-mail for ldm manager for that specific
> site.

Have you tested to see if your new machine is already ALLOWed to REQUEST
data from idd.tamu.edu?  This is very easy:

<as 'ldm'>
notifyme -vl- -f 'IDS|DDPLUS' -h idd.tamu.edu

If this works, they you are ready to go, simply setup your new
machine to REQUEST the datastream(s) you want from idd.tamu.edu.

If the 'notifyme' test fails, then you need to send an email
to:

Donna Cote <address@hidden>

re:
> Thank you very much in advance