[IDD #HBC-113243]: FNEXRAD not coming in

Hi Jennifer,

re:
> Brian Doty and I suspected that we were among the few users of this product,
> which may be the case if it was down for 2 days and my email was the first
> you heard about it.

We though that this was the case ** until ** we started hearing from other
users!

re:
> I don't know why, it's such a useful product -- high res, good coverage, and
> in a really usable format (at least for GrADS).

Most sites use the GINI version of the composite.  This product continued to
flow, so its users experienced no outage.

re:
> The LDM is the only source I know of for this data set. In any case, it is
> working now for both our LDM installations. Thanks for fixing it so quickly!

We apologize for the outage, AND we appreciate you letting us know when you see
problems!

Ticket ID: HBC-113243
Department: Support IDD