Re: LDM HRRR access

Hi Vittorio,

Well, it appears as if FSL (GSD) has put in a few more prods in the FSL2
feed...the ones from idd.unidata.ucar.edu are likely not what you are
looking for...and may go away.

These are our request lines (took mout GSDs machine and replaced it with
ours), the first is for only the hourly data, and
the second is for the full boat..15 minute.

request FSL2    "^GRIB2\.FSL\.HRRR.*Hour"       hrrr.unidata.ucar.edu

request FSL2    ".*"            hrrr.unidata.ucar.edu

We are not "acting" on the data, but are putting them in a THREDDS
catalog, this our pqact entry:

# NOAA GSD Data actions
#
# HRRR Pressure grids
# example product
#
#
WRFPRS.GRIB2.FSL.HRRR.1905141_Lambert.012Hour.GH.5000Pa_Isobaric.201303211500.*
#
FSL2    ^WRFPRS.*HRRR\.1905141_Lambert.*\.(..........)00.*
        FILE

data/pub/native/grid/NOAA_GSD/HRRR/CONUS_3km/wrfprs/HRRR_CONUS_3km_wrfprs_\100.grib2
#
# HRRR Surface grids
# example product
#
# GRIB2.FSL.HRRR.1905141_Lambert.360Minute.Vis.Surface.201309251700.*
#
FSL2    ^GRIB2.*HRRR\.1905141_Lambert.*\.(..........)00.*
        FILE

data/pub/native/grid/NOAA_GSD/HRRR/CONUS_3km/surface/HRRR_CONUS_3km_surface_\100.grib2

----

I have added an allow for your machine on our HRRR node:

hrrr.unidata.ucar.edu

Please do NOT request the HRRR from idd.unidata.ucar.edu, that feed will
NOT be reliable and could go away at any time. The hrrr.unidata.ucar.edu
will persist and carry the full feed.

Please let me know if I can help further,

Jeff