[IDD #KOV-575304]: NEXRAD2 data

Hi John,

re:
> Looks like OU has kicked the ball back over to your court.

Interesting...

re:
> We'd like to get a feed for the Level 2 NEXRAD data here at UND.
> Our primary ingestor is adiabat.rwic.und.edu.  We are an Internet-2
> site and would prefer feeding from an I2 server if possible.

OK.

Please verify if you are ALLOWed to REQUEST Level2 data from the
following two IDD toplevel relays:

idd.tamu.edu
idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Here is what I recommend doing:

<as 'ldm' on adiabat.rwic.und.edu>

notifyme -vl- -f NEXRAD2 -h idd.tamu.edu

notifyme -vl- -f NEXRAD2 -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Seeing an OK in the response from 'notifyme's connection attempt
will verify that there is an ALLOW for the feed specified in the
'-f' option.  Seeing an 'Access denied by remote server' will tell
you that you are _not_ ALLOWed to REQUEST the feed requested
from the upstream relay.

Please switch your NEXRAD2 feed REQUEST(s) to each machine for
which you have an ALLOW and let us know the results.

re:
> Thanks for your help!

No worries.

Ticket ID: KOV-575304