[IDD #MVG-419111]: Forward of moderated message

Hi Dave,

re:
> Many thanks Tom.  Yes, this would definitely be temporary.

OK, sounds good.

re:
> We have Linux platforms.

Installation of the LDM should be a piece of cake in this case!

re:
> I will have my key software engineer, Giang Bui, also a Lockheed
> Martin employee, contact you shortly.

Giang: please include the Ticket ID you will see in this reply to any
future emails concerning the same subject (getting an IDD feed of
NOAAPort SBN-derived datastreams).  The inclusion of the Ticket ID
will insure that the new email exchanges are automatically associated
with previous ones.

re:
> I appreciate your reply!

No worries.

I am curious what your testing of AWIPS-II EDEX and/or CAVE is all about...
care to share any information?

Ticket ID: MVG-419111
Department: Support IDD