[IDD #DQQ-790553]: Request for help with LDM setup

Hi Wesley,

re:
> Thanks much for the help!

No worries.

re:
> I tried the ldmping commands, but there was never any response.

Can you send us the output you see when trying one of the 'ldmping's?

re:
> Do I need
> to formally request ALLOWs from those upstream hosts for the products we
> want, or has that already been handled?

Formally requesting an ALLOW for each upstream you want to REQUEST
from is the standard procedure for a new site.  Since your machine is
in the '.edu' domain, ALLOWs should have already been implemented on
all of the top level relays that I asked you to test.  Seeing the
output of at least one of the 'ldmping' attempts should help us
understand what is not working (there are several possibilities).

re:
> Thanks again!

No worries.  I think we should be getting close to getting your
data reception running!

Ticket ID: DQQ-790553
Department: Support IDD