[IDD #RFC-237182]: broken link

Hi Don,

update on rtstats pages:

As Jeff noted in an earlier reply to your inquiry, the current implementation
of rtstats is scheduled to be reworked.  Since we realize that many sites depend
on the stats pages, we migrated the processing to a new machine, and they are
once again available.

If you try the link you sent in previously:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex

and it still does not work for you, please try forcing a reload of the
page (e.g., <shift>-reload) to replace any cached content in your web
browser.

Ticket ID: RFC-237182
Department: Support IDD