[IDD #IHZ-528380]: 20140425: move feed REQUEST(s) from unidata2 to unidata2-new

Hi Mark,

I don't know if you are the appropriate person for this request, but
I am hoping that you either are or can direct this email to the appropriate
LDM/IDD contact at Cornell.

We are contacting you because a Cornell machine, idd.nrcc.cornell.edu,
has an active LDM/IDD feed REQUEST to unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.  We need for this
feed to be migrated off of unidata2 before we can proceed with decommissioning
this now old and tired machine.

Can you move idd.nrcc's feed REQUEST from unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu to
unidata2-new.ssec.wisc.edu or some other IDD relay in the next few days
(e.g., by the middle of next week) so we can proceed with shutting down
the machine for good?

Thanks in advance...