[IDD #CMY-345752]: 20140425: move feed REQUEST(s) from unidata2 to unidata2-new

Hi Marty,

re: who should be listed as USU's LDM/IDD site contact?
> Yes, I should be listed at the primary contact and
> Rob Gillies should probably still be listed as a
> secondary contact.

Done.

I would like to include your phone number if that
is OK (I don't have it, so you will need to provide it if
it is to be included).

Thanks to all!

Ticket ID: CMY-345752
Department: Support IDD