[IDD #LSS-398578]: NEXRAD Weather Data

Hi Jason,

> Hello,
> I haven't accessed your system much lately, but ran into some trouble
> with requesting new radar data as of yesterday and today.  I tried
> using the remote data data selector option via the NOAA Weather and
> Climate Toolkit with the retrieval link as follows:
> http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/genweb?native/radar/level2/KBUF/20140504/

Yes, the path has changed and was announced on the THREDDS mailing list, the
new path is (for today for KBUF)

http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/nexrad/level2/KBUF/20140505/catalog.html

Top level for radar is:

http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/idd/radars.html

Catalog top level is now:

http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog.html

Note. The cgi-bin has been removed, and the machine name is now thredds,
instead of motherlode.

To subscribe to our mailing lists, and hopefully not be surprised next time,
please visit:

> I'm emailing because after that particular request didn't work, I
> tried a few other dates, other radar stations, level 3 data, etc., and
> nothing seemed to work: "No data found for: [link]."  Has something
> changed?
>
> *I've since filed a HAS request, obtained number HAS010421856, and the
> data failed to load.  The NOAA program told me to send an email to
> address@hidden, who I'm now cc'ing on this email.  I'm running
> OS X 10.9.2.  Any help/advice would be appreciated...
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

Hope this helps,

Jeff