[IDD #LSS-398578]: NEXRAD Weather Data

Hi Jason...again,

My bad, thought we (you) were using THREDDS as a service.

After more careful inspection, the new path for you to use is now:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/native/radar/level2/KBUF/20140505/

for today for KBUF

Top level radar is:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/native/radar/

and overall top level is:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/

Apologies for any confusion....

The comments in the previous e-mail are correct, just not quite right for your
situation and use :)

Cheers,

Jeff

> Hi Jason,
>
> > Hello,
> > I haven't accessed your system much lately, but ran into some trouble
> > with requesting new radar data as of yesterday and today.  I tried
> > using the remote data data selector option via the NOAA Weather and
> > Climate Toolkit with the retrieval link as follows:
> > http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/genweb?native/radar/level2/KBUF/20140504/
>
> Yes, the path has changed and was announced on the THREDDS mailing list, the
> new path is (for today for KBUF)
>
> http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/nexrad/level2/KBUF/20140505/catalog.html
>
> Top level for radar is:
>
> http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/idd/radars.html
>
> Catalog top level is now:
>
> http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog.html
>

> Note. The cgi-bin has been removed, and the machine name is now thredds,
> instead of motherlode.
>
> To subscribe to our mailing lists, and hopefully not be surprised next time,
> please visit:

> > I'm emailing because after that particular request didn't work, I
> > tried a few other dates, other radar stations, level 3 data, etc., and
> > nothing seemed to work: "No data found for: [link]."  Has something
> > changed?
> >
> > *I've since filed a HAS request, obtained number HAS010421856, and the
> > data failed to load.  The NOAA program told me to send an email to
> > address@hidden, who I'm now cc'ing on this email.  I'm running
> > OS X 10.9.2.  Any help/advice would be appreciated...
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jason
> >

> Hope this helps,
>
> Jeff