[IDD #AKW-491192]: rtstats server errors

Hi Blair,

re:
> difficult-to-impossible to diagnose problems:
>
> http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/rtstats_topogif?NEXRAD2

We found and fixed the problem with the GEMPAK routine that produces the
topology maps by feed -- calls to the UDUNITS v1 library instead of instead
of the UDUNITS2 library.

I ran a quick check for a couple of different datastreams, and the plots
came up with no problems albeit a little slowly.

Ticket ID: AKW-491192
Department: Support IDD