[LDM #LRD-467349]: Request to allow HRRR feed

Hi Evan,

Can you send us your LDM configuration file, ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf?
I am concerned that the extended regular expressions that you have
tried (which _were_ correct by my reading) are resulting in more
data being received than should be.

Follow-up to an earlier reply from us: 'ldmadmin watch -f FSL2'
will show all of the FSL2 products that are being put into your
LDM queue.

Hopefully, when we will spot something in your ldmd.conf file that
is causing more data to flow than is being REQUESTed.

Ticket ID: LRD-467349
Department: Support IDD