[IDD #LRB-829354]: Issues with product-queue

Hi Tim,

First, out of curiosity the name in your last email is Connor Nelson.
Is your name Connor Timothy Nelson?  Again, just curious...

re:
> Yeah we want level 2. So I would just change the term NEXRAD to NEXRAD2
> in that pact.conf file?

No, it is not that simple.

The pattern-action file action for Level III products is much different
than for Level II products.  One of the big reasons for a difference is
that a volume scan is broken into pieces and the pieces have to be correctly
reassembled to reconstruct a full volume scan ** assuming, of course, that
you want a reassembled volume scan and not just the pieces **.

If you want me to setup the pattern-action file actions and additional
processing that will reassemble full volume scans from the pieces, I
will start working on this now, but I may not have time to finish it
before tomorrow afternoon.

Ticket ID: LRB-829354
Department: Support IDD